|. . . t h e b a y a r e a ' s p o l e d a n c e f i t n e s s s t u d i o f o r w o m e n . . .|
Entangle & Sway is the premier San Francisco pole party destination since 2011!
Pole Parties for every occasion!!
Bachelorette, Birthdays, Girls Night Out, Holidays, Retirement, Mothers/Daughters Day, Work Party Bonding, and so much more!
Standard Sway Pole Party:
What you get:
1 hour, 30 min
4-11 women: $330
12-18 women: $430
Above 18?! Contact the Studio for options
|Extended Sway Pole Party:|
What you get:
4-11 women: $410
12-18 women: $510
Above 18?! Contact the Studio for options.
**We require $200 non-refundable partial payment to reserve the date and time.**
We also have fantastic add-ons to your party!
Need fun accessories? We have them! Once you have settled on a theme, date and time we can supply you with our price list of accessories that are appropriate for your party!
We have an amazing baker connected to our studio for events. Please contact the studio for the full price list and photos if you are interested in having a cake, cupcakes, cake pops. etc... for your party!
We also work with multiple photographers that can take pictures of your party excitement. Price list available as requested. (we also allow any party member to take pictures during your party)
Want to do fun girly things together before or after your pole party?! We have some great suggestions for the most lavish spa's and salons in the area!! Contact for more info.
Want to give your Party Girl a gift to remember forever?! She will feel like a goddess as she utilizes some of the party moves in a Pole Boudoir Photoshoot Session!
30 Min Photo Session
1 Outfit/Costume (Dress-Up Clothing/Accessory Options Available)
7 High Resolution Lightly Edited Digital Photos
*Prints and Photobook options available at an additional cost | normal turnaround time for edited images is 14-21 days post session.
*Entangle & Sway is an 18 and older establishment for women only.
*E&S does work with Photographers that can be on-sight taking pictures of your experience the whole time. If you are interested, contact the studio for rates and options.
*We do not sell alcohol or distribute it at Entangle & Sway. (We do ask that there is no consuming of alcohol before or during the party. We are spinning around poles and we don’t want anyone getting sick!)
*We ask that you don’t wear any lotions the day of your party. It will cause you to slide off the poles, and it often leaves the pole slippery for others that will use it after.
*Please avoid wearing jewelry to your party. Watches, rings and bracelets will scratch the pole and earrings and necklaces may get caught.
*We don’t allow street shoes in the dance space. There are plenty of places for you to store your shoes and belongings.
*Nervous?! Many women are nervous their first time coming to the studio, but we can assure you that there is nothing to be nervous for. You will have so much fun, so be prepared to let your hair down!
*Please contact the studio at least 7 days prior to the date of your party if you need to reschedule the date and time of your party.
*We require the final payment be made at least 7 days prior to the time of your party.
What should I wear to the pole party!?
- Many women choose a comfy top and yoga pants/shorts, but really anything you feel comfortable moving in will be perfect!
- During the warm-up you will be barefoot but you can bring in sexy heels to wear during the dance. We request that you do not wear heels that have been worn outside if you choose to dance in heels.
Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
- We provide the mats for the warm up, but you are more than welcome to bring in your own mat if you choose. Do I need to be in shape to come to a pole party? - No, the best part about pole dancing is all types of women can do it.
Are there any windows? Will people be able to see into the studio while our party is happening?
- There are no windows, no one can see in! Even though this is a fantastic form of fitness, it can still be intimate at times and we want everyone to feel extra comfortable. The space is strategically lit as well, so no one has to worry about how they look!
Should I bring my own music?
- We encourage you to bring in music that suits your theme! We can play all mp3 players at the studio.
What kinds of women take pole dancing?
- All types!! We get all different women of size, shape and age, as well as every profession you can think of. From artists, lawyers, mothers, students and so many others. Everyone was born to pole dance!
Do you have an age requirement to take classes or come to pole parties?
- We welcome all women 18 and older. Do you allow men to take classes at the studio?
- Currently we are an all-female studio but do allow men for parties as long as everyone participates (no watching)
Looking forward to hosting your fabulous party!!
2791 Bush St.
San Francisco, CA 94002
|© 2017 ENTANGLE AND SWAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED|